TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR REWIND 14TH-17TH AUGUST 2020!
To book your camping spot with us, you will need to purchase the Culden Faw permit.
We offer large and spacious pitches right on the bank of the River Thames. Please note that we do not offer camping for tents ONLY. Only camper vans, caravans and smaller motor homes are accepted.
There are FOUR DIFFERENT pass options for 2020: vehicles under and up to 6M, vehicles over 6M, additional tent pass and weekend car park pass.
- If you have booked a permit and wish to add a tent within your pitch space, this is an additional £35 inc VAT. Please note, this relates to pre-booked camper vans only. We do not offer separate tent pitch space for tents.
- If you have friends or family joining you to stay in your camper van, and wish to park a vehicle onsite, you will need to purchase a pre-booked weekend car pass for £25 inc VAT.
Failing to book a pass for additional tents or car park pass, will be refused entrance.
Culden Faw Cutie permit (for vehicles up to 6m in length) - £145 (inc VAT)
Culden Faw Biggie permit (for vehicles over 6m in length) at £230 (inc VAT)
Additional Tent (accompanying a pre-booked camper van only) - £35 (inc VAT)
Weekend Car pass (Friday 16th from 2pm - Monday 19th 12noon) - £25 (inc VAT)
BLOCK BOOKINGS are taken for the whole 3 day period only.
- No electric hook ups.
- There will be water points.
- Portable lavatories and waste tanks point provided.
- No showers.
- No lighting, please bring head torches/torches.
- No pets.
- Children must be supervised at all times - the camping area is surrounded by waterways.
- No naked flames or BBQs in the camping area - for safety reasons. However, you can have BBQs down by the river in a designated area, where you can hear the festival and with some crafty positioning, see the screen!
- Camping stoves can be used but please follow manufacturers instructions as to how and where they can be used.
- Cars are allowed on site to unload but MUST be parked in the designated parking area thereafter. You must ensure you purchase a CAR PASS or you will be refused entry.
TO BOOK - please click on the 'Book in your Camper' tab on the left hand side of this page.
The camping ticket DOES NOT include entrance into the Festival. Please purchase separately via the Rewind website https://south.rewindfestival.com/
You will also need to consider transport to/from Rewind by the river taxi which arrives/departs from the camp site.
The Culden Faw Meadows are set on the banks of the River Thames and accessible from the main Henley to Marlow road (A4155). The camp site will be signposted.
The campsite is all grass and access is via a non-tarmacked track. Please be aware it can get wet and muddy. It is a short walk across the meadow, to the river bank, for the water taxis at a cost of approximately £5 - £7 each way, per person. Please have the cash ready.
Bear in mind you will have to get on/off boats either by way of stepping up onto the bank on the Rewind side or, by gang plank/stepping over, on our side.
Bring your torches it will be dark when you return!
Alternatively there are buses into Henley on the main road or you can walk along the river - please ring the Estate Office on 01491 571 353 or email Events for further advice.
Friday 14th August - access to the site will be from 2pm -7pm.
Saturday 15th August - the gates will open between 8am-4pm.
The gates will close overnight for security reasons.
Monday 17th August - all camper vans must depart by 12 noon latest.
How frequently do the water taxis run and what is the cost? Water taxis will run regularly. SRB moorings (Steve) will be operating our water taxis, and will be contactable via mobile phone. There is signage with his contact details by the taxi point. Please ensure you are aware of the last time for water taxis returning in the evening.
How long would it take to walk? The walk to the festival would take approximately 20-40 minutes along the public footpath into Henley. Once in Henley, you cross the bridge and walk along the other side of the river to the entrance, taking the same amount of time again.
What is the nearest postcode? Next door is the Toad Hall garden centre and their postcode is RG9 3AG. However as you get close, we will be signposted.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PURCHASE YOUR FESTIVAL TICKETS SEPARATELY!