Happy Campers Feedback
Some feedback from our happy campers in previous years! Come and join us in 2020!
- 'Such an amazing, peaceful spot away from the large crowds at the festival site, the set up is relaxed yet professional and we like that it isn't widely advertised, so it keeps the area unique and special. We will most definitely return next year!
- 'Jessica, I just want to say what a lovely stay we had at Culden Faw Estate camping to see the Rewind Festival South.
It was an amazing spot to camp, total perfect and at times didn't even have to leave the van as we could see and hear the bands , toilet arrangements were great and exceptional clean – thank you for greeting us so warmly - the gentleman onsite over the weekend was very helpful and kind too.
- "Just want to say we had a great time this year parked on your land. It was easy to access the concert and the weekend was great."
- "Thank you for an amazing time as always - we will definitely be back next year and might join you in May too!! Lovely people just need to sort out the weather next year please. Thanks again and have a great year xxxx"
- "And a great big thanks to you and your team. Well done another good year"
- "Thanks very much for organising Tracy. It is a beautiful place to camp and I was amazed what a lovely pitch we had with so much space around us and so much privacy. It was really nice to be able to get away from the Festival and be on our serene side of the river!"
- "Stopped there 2015 in our camper for Rewind, had a massive pitch next to the river, site was well laid out, loads of space, clean toilets and you could see the main stage and screens and hear the music from the site. Such a nice chilled out site unlike the official one! We will be back in 2016!"
- "For the last two years we have had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful location. It is absolutely perfect. Throughout the year we visit most of the major festivals and many a lesson could be learnt by those organisers by visiting this site.
-- Plenty of space, well organised, excellent clean loos and of course literally just across the Thames from Rewind.
- You will be blown away by this location, where else do you have to get a riverboat ferry to a festival! See you there!" Mike, Tina, Al and Sheila
- "The meadow is a fantastic place to stay when you come along to the 80's Rewind Festival. Such a civilised and relaxed atmosphere for a festival and the toilets are clean and well stocked! Will definitely be booking again for 2016."